This set of interactive notebook pages introduces students to Functions
. Students use the guided notes to learn about functions. Students apply their understanding of functions in a card sort activity
on what is and what is not a function. This is the first lesson in Unit 2 Algebra 2 Linear Equations and Functions.
Great to use after the first activity in:
- Functions: Introduction, Inverse and Transformations Inquiry Activities
Algebra 2 Unit 2 topics included:
- Introduction to functions
- Domain and range
- Discrete and continuous functions
-Slope and rate of change of linear functions
- Graphing linear functions
- Writing the Equations of a line
- Absolute value functions
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Unit 2 Foldables Only Bundle
- Linear Equations and Functions Foldables Unit 2 Teacher Resource Bundle
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
- Algebra 2 A Year of Foldables Mega Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.