Create an adorable bulletin board or hallway display in December with this Gingerbread Man writing craft. Students just need scissors, stick glue, a black marker and a white crayon to make the cute gingerbread writing topper. You can easily differentiate the activity by using the different prompts and handwriting options. Click on the PREVIEW to learn more!
- Teacher directions
- Gingerbread Man writing topper templates
- Four different writing prompts (with and without handwriting lines)
What are the Writing Prompts?
- How to Catch a Gingerbread Man
- If I Were a Gingerbread Boy/Girl
- If a Gingerbread Man was Loose in Our School
- How to Make a Gingerbread Man
Hang the finished writing crafts in the hallway or on a bulletin board. They look so cute together!
*Please note: This gingerbread man writing craft and prompts are a part of my Gingerbread Man Unit for kindergarten and first grade. If you purchase the unit, you DO NOT need to purchase this writing craft separately.
Questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me through the "Product Q & A" tab here.
You might also like:
Thanks so much for stopping by!