Help all of your students understand how to compare numbers
with these fabulous extra practice pages!
*This resource can be used in conjunction with Go Math! for first grade, but will work great with any math program!
Three Ways to Use These Materials:
• Use the items included in this pack as extra practice for each lesson in independent and small group/one-one-one settings.
• Before you give your students a math test, give them the Chapter Review/Test from the text (not included) as a formative assessment. Then analyze the results to form groups and plan meaningful instruction that targets your students’ specific weaknesses. This way, you can maximize your instructional time. Use just the pages that your group needs in order to improve.
• If your school uses Standards Based Report Cards, you can use these pages as quizzes or tests for each specific standard.
NOTE: These materials have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original Go Math! work on which this material is based.
• 28 Pages with 72 Items (Items are organized by content focus and Go Math Lesson)
• Content Focus: comparing two numbers to find which is greater, comparing two numbers to find which is less, using symbols to show how numbers compare, making a model to help compare numbers, and identifying numbers that are 10 less or 10 more than a given number
Download the preview to get a look at what is included.
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
You might also be interested in...
• Bar Models for Addition Extra Practice
• Make Ten to Add Practice Pages
• Math Benchmark Test for First Grade
• Go Math Chapter 1 Extra Practice (Addition)
• Go Math Chapter 2 Extra Practice (Subtraction)
• Go Math Chapter 3 Extra Practice (Addition Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 4 Extra Practice (Subtraction Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 5 Extra Practice (Addition and Subtraction Relationships)
• Go Math Chapter 6 (Count and Model Numbers)