This Data Binder is an independent product and is NOT affiliated with, NOR have they been authorized/sponsored by the GoMath program or Houghton Mifflin. This data binder is intended to provide the teacher with more support and an easy way to manage a data-driven classroom.
This product is designed to help you organize and analyze your Go Math Grade 2 Small Group Data. In this product you will find:
1. A Colorful Binder Cover Page
2. 6 "A Note From Us" pages with pictures, explanations and suggestions on HOW to use the different pages.
3. A Colorful Cover Page for EACH chapter
4. A Lesson Record Keeper for EACH lesson in the ENTIRE book. (This record keeper includes the lesson objective and CCSStandard according to the GO Math Program. This record keeper page will help you keep track of those students you met with. It allows you to quickly record and organize your small group assessments and objectives.
5. A Small Group Tracker for each Chapter (This page will allow you to group students based off of the Show What You Know, Chapter Review OR your daily mini lesson into three groups: intervention, on level and advanced.)
6. Small Group Analysis Page for each Chapter (This will allow you to organize information about WHO you met with, how many times, for what purpose, their score on the Chapter Test and their overall understanding of the CCSStandards taught. This page provides you ONE place to organize your most important information which is a great resource for conferences and report cards.)
7. Intervention Analysis Page for each Chapter (This page provides you a way to organize information and data collected on the students you met with for intervention purposes. It provides you the space to record how many times the students was met with for interventions, a list of additional interventions put in place to meet the students' needs, a spot for their score on the chapter test and lastly a place to circle their overall understanding of the CCSStandards taught.)
8. Successful Interventions Page for each Chapter (Take a minute and jot down intervention lessons/activities that REALLY worked! This will help you when teaching these chapters in the future.)