Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.13 MB | 5 pages
I have used this as both a review exercise before a quiz, and for extra practice in my Learning Strategy classes for kids who need a bit more math support. It could also be given as a quiz, if you wish!
Contains knowledge, skill, application and extension questions involving all decimal concepts.
5 pages of practice cover the following topics:
- Finding place value of an indicated digit (hundreds, tenths etc...)
- Understanding the value of a number (420 = 400 hundreds + 20 tens)
- Converting decimals into written word form
- Converting decimals to expanded form
- Rounding decimals to the indicated place value
- Decimal operation practice for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division questions
- Ordering decimals from least to greatest
- Ordering decimals from greatest to least
* Comes as a zipped digital file folder. Includes a PDF file and editable Word version, in case you would like to make any additions or changes.
** Note: Canadian Content based on Alberta's curriculum.
Please note that this purchase is for ONE teacher only. This resource should not be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, without purchasing the proper number of licenses (at a reduced price). This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including personal websites or network drives.