This resource contains six guided math stations supported by Grade 3 Ontario Math Curriculum. It includes a teacher guide, printable resources, and a student recording sheet for an easy assessment!
Using this resource, you will be provided with documentation and assessments for:
- finding patterns using a hundred's chart
- ordering numbers from lowest to highest on a number line
- understanding pattern attributes
- identifying increasing, decreasing and repeating patterns
- using base ten blocks and identifying the base ten name of three digit numbers
- solving word problems using the UPSC (understand, plan, solve, check) problem solving model