Graphing Practice Problems
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Science Skills Mega Bundle: Graphing, Concept Mapping, Scientific Method, Metric System, Scientific Measurement, Lab Safety, Significant Digits, Analyzing Data, Graphic Organizers, Scientific Notation, Scientific Writing, and More!After many years of teaching, I have come to realize that what my stPrice $70.00Original Price $132.66Save $62.66
- This complete teaching unit on "Introduction to Biology" includes everything you need to teach the first unit of the year to your life science or biology students. Lab Safety, Scientific Method, Graphing, Microscopes, Characteristics of Life, and more is covered by this unit, and resources are avaiPrice $36.79Original Price $59.23Save $22.44
- This NO PREP, PRINTABLE, EDITABLE, AND DIGITAL Biology Curriculum contains everything you need for an entire year of Biology! For less than $3 a day, you can save your time, energy, and sanity. Each of the 20 Complete Units includes a teaching PowerPoint presentation, notes, labs, homework assignmenPrice $428.00Original Price $982.16Save $554.16
Graphing is a fundamental "must-have" skill in a science class. These practice problems will provide your students with a solid foundation and/or review of the basics of constructing line graphs. Further, students will practice analyzing data and using graphs to make predictions. If applicable to your teaching situation, you can have students complete their work in a digital Google Apps format.
What is included in this resource?
- Editable and Printable 3-page student handout
- Paperless Digital Version (not editable) for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and /or Microsoft OneDrive
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Google Apps Teacher Guide
For distance learning/teaching or if you teach in a 1:1 school, a paperless and digital version of the graphing practice problems is included for use in Google Drive and Google Classroom. In the digital version, students will still complete their own graphs using a "drag and drop" format. They will have to determine the independent and dependent variables, label the axes, scale each axis, plot the points, and draw the lines.
Materials Needed for the Printable Version of this activity:
- 3 Sheets of Graph Paper (Graphing grids are not included in the printable handouts. Graphing grids are included in the digital Google Apps version of this activity.)
- Colored Pencils
In this graphing activity, students are given data for three different problems. The student will identify the independent and dependent variables, graph the data, and answer critical thinking questions about the graph. The student will complete three different graphs. Each graph/problem is accompanied by 6 questions.
This can be used for any students in Grades 7-12. These problems are great reinforcement after the graphing concept has been taught. Please check out the preview to see if this product is right for you.
All answers are included. You will download a file that contains both a pdf version and a Word document.
You might also be interested in these products:
Tabling, Graphing and Analyzing Data PowerPoint with notes for Teacher and Student
Science Skills Reinforcement: Graphing, Applying the Scientific Method, Experimental Design, and Scientific Writing
Biology Buzz Words: Introduction to Biology
Intro to Biology: A complete unit plan of 20 products
Pre-Lab Worksheet for any Science Lab
The Ultimate Lab Safety Bundle for Science Teachers
Lab: Using a Graph to Find Area
Introduction to Biology: Scientific Method, Graphing, Themes of Biology, Microscope
Intro to Biology (Themes, Scientific Method, Characteristics of Life, Microscope) Set of 4 quizzes
Scientific Notation Powerpoint and Notes
Introduction to Science: 34 Warm ups, bell ringers, or inserts for science interactive notebooks
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store: Amy Brown Science
You can find me at these locations as well:
My Blog: Amy Brown Science.com