Teaching a unit on the Great Depression
Need an attention-getting, engaging
introduction for your Great Depression
Teach about the Great Depression
and review the Social Studies skill of Image Analysis
with this interactive resource.
This is a Great Depression activity in which students view a variety of images from the Great Depression era
and analyze the time period through answering a set of spiral questions
This activity introduces students to the Great Depression
while also drawing their attention and empathy for the people of the period. The final slide asks students to summarize the time period based solely on the images and their analysis.
**This is NOT a complete lecture on the Great Depression. If you prefer a lecture note format, please look for the full version powerpoint in my TpT Store.
• Great Depression Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Great Depression SPRITE Reading & Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• Great Depression Task Rotation Assessments Homework Assignments
• Great Depression Timeline Assignment Rubric w/Bonus Activity
• 1930s Great Depression Primary Source Analysis BUNDLE SET
• Between the Great World Wars Centers Activity with Mini Unit Project
• Great Depression Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies activities!