Get kids coding with these unplugged coding programs with a Halloween theme! This block style coding resource is a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
Halloween Coding Unplugged comes in color and black & white!!
• The witch is out of ingredients for her favorite potion! Get the witch to the cauldron and collect potion ingredients along the way.
• The scarecrow needs more stuffing! Get the hay to the scarecrow in the pumpkin patch without stepping on any pumpkins.
This product is part of my Coding Unplugged – ALL YEAR Bundle
where you can purchase the entire year of coding unplugged products at a discount!
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.
You may also like:
• Halloween Follow the Code
• Halloween Binary Code STEM Activities
• More Halloween Activities