Here's a fun Halloween math activity for your little monsters! ;) This deck of Halloween division cards contains 30 cards to practice basic division facts. There are ghosts, spiders, bats and haunted house to help your students to develop their division fact fluency.
On each card they answer the facts by dragging ghosts, bats or spiders to haunted houses, webs or trees. Each card has three division facts to answer.
These digital self-checking Boom Cards are a great way to develop fact fluency for division within 100. Use these for a Halloween math activity in the classroom, for distance learning or for homeschool. These are self-correcting cards and they are set to randomize and play 20 cards at a time. Great practice for dividing by 1-10.
They make a great Halloween math activity for third grade, fourth grade or fifth grade. These cards are designed to help to develop fact fluency and can be played over and over for great math fact practice!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
These are BOOM CARDS - a cloud based digital resource. If you haven't discovered Boom Cards yet please read 'What You Need to Know' below.
There are 30 cards:
- On each card students answer 3 different division facts by dragging the ghosts, spiders or bats to haunted houses, webs or trees.
- These are self correcting cards and students receive immediate feedback when they hit submit.
SEE A PLAYABLE PREVEIW
View a playable preview of these cards HERE
LOOKING FOR MORE HALLOWEEN BOOM CARDS? WE HAVE:
WANT MORE BOOM CARDS? YOU MAY LIKE THESE:
These Boom Cards are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but may be suitable for other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
- Boom Cards are self-checking, DIGITAL task cards. A set of Boom Cards is called a Deck.
- You use a computer, tablet or mobile device to access the cards and assign to students through the platform.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To use these, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the decks you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
- Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
- For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
- If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller): Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the children enjoy the Halloween Boom Cards!