Also included in
- Are you tired of searching for lessons and activities for each math unit in the Grade 6 New Ontario Math curriculum? This bundle has it all! Interactive lessons, hands-on digital and printable math centers, including 8 digital escape rooms, differentiated performance tasks AND pre and post assessmen$150.59$228.17Save $77.58
- Data collection, graphing vocabulary, types of graphs, inferring data, creating digital graphs, analyzing misleading graphs, infographics, measures of central tendency...this is what your students will learn and more, with this interactive graphing lessons and activities mega bundle. Save 20% with t$18.00$22.50Save $4.50
- Are you tired of searching for lessons and activities for each math unit in the Grade 5 New Ontario Math curriculum? This GROWING bundle is set to have it all! Interactive lessons, hands-on digital and printable math centers, differentiated performance tasks, assessments = A stress free year of NO p$57.60$72.00Save $14.40
Teach your students about the power of using infographics in data management to tell a story about any topic. This lesson, practice and creation activity is as flexible as you need it to be right now. Includes rubrics and multiple curriculum topic suggestions for grades 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 from Ontario curriculum expectations, including the New Ontario Math Curriculum 2020 and can be used for virtual or in-person learning.
And like with all of my products, this resource is completely editable! Perfect for no matter what comes our way. Need a PowerPoint version instead? Check it out here.
Check out this 20% saving multi-curricular Graphing bundle (math, writing and art); Everything you need for Graphing in your in-person, distance learning or hybrid Ontario math classroom (New Ontario Math Curriculum)!
Guide your students through learning with this lesson by using digital transitions for step by step learning.
- What is an infographic
- Why infographics are created
- Parts of an infographic
- Understanding the purpose of an infographic
Generate discussion with the 4 infographics, their different purposes, to practice analyzing with the parts taught
Watch an infographic being created step by step, helping to move your students towards creating their own. Encourages the use of a free Canva template (account sign up required if you would like students to use this program).
Planning materials and a place to display and self analyze their own work
Ontario curriculum suggestions for Grades 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Social Studies or Geography/ History
- The Arts
Use as a teacher suggested topic or allow students to choose a topic that shows their learning from a topic from this year (great end of year activity!). Teacher instructions included.
Rubrics for Grades 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8, containing data management expectations from the New Ontario Math Curriculum, that match the specific types of graphs required in an infographic per grade level.
Also includes teacher instructions for how to use topic suggestions and feedback rubrics.
Created to meet multiple needs, in multiple teaching scenarios. Check out the detailed preview! Please let me know if you have any questions.
This assignment is included in my GIANT time and money saving growing bundle created for the Grade 6 curriculum (30% off PLUS so many FREE products to come).
So many great sets to cover your math curriculum including:
- Algebra Lesson and Escape Room Bundle
- Order of Operations Lesson and Escape Room Bundle
- Prime and Composite Numbers and Escape Room Bundle
- Ordering and Comparing Integers and Escape Room Bundle
- Patterning with Function Rules and Escape Room Bundle
- Whole numbers with Place Value and Escape Room Bundle
- Converting Fractions Decimals and Percent's Lesson and Escape Room Bundle
- Comparing Fractions Lesson and Activity Set
- Adding & Subtracting Fractions by Fractions by Unlike Denominators and Multiplying & Dividing Fractions by Whole #’s Lesson and Activity Set
- Graphing Lessons, Activities and Project, including Misleading Graphs
- Social Emotional Learning in Math
Check out these Ontario Curriculum products organized by grade level!
Grade 3 and 4 products also available. Check them out in .
Did you know that leaving feedback gives you points towards FREE TpT products? Free products for you, feedback for me...it's a win win!
Please let me know if you have any questions and don't forget to follow me to be notified when more products like these become available! You can also check out my other digital products in my TpT store!
Thank you for your time,
Stacey - 1 Passionate Teacher