PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The first step in the inquiry learning process provides students with the opportunity to decide on their essential question if they have reached the stage where they are ready to embark on their own inquiry learning journey. I have outlined a process that students could follow as they make their way through this step:
-the poster should serve as a reminder of how students can:
* create a mapping of their brainstorm;
- develop their essential question;
- they will need to decide on the following too:
* who is their audience;
* within what time frame will the project need to be completed;
* what medium will they use to present their inquiry learning;
- plan each step according to the time frame set.
The teacher may need to guide the students through each of the steps initially, but this step-by-step process lends itself to students being fully in charge of their own learning in no time.