I use these task cards as a moving station review for my 7th graders.
30 task cards, that assess students' understanding of the following topics:
- Integer sums and differences using multiple representations (integer chips, number-line, real-world situations etc.).
- Identify and represent equivalent numeric expressions such as -8 + 5 = 5 - 8 or 4 + (-10) = 4 - 10 = -10 + 4.
- Find the distance between two integers on a number-line and in real-world situations.
- Additive inverses combining to make zero
- Absolute value as the distance of a number from zero
Student answer sheet included
Answer key provided