Also included in
- This is a bundle of three of my summer packets. It includes a packets for incoming kindergartners, first graders, and third graders.$23.18$28.97Save $5.79
- This is a bundle of my five summer packets. It includes packets for students entering kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade, and fourth grade. Each packet contains a table of contents and is common core aligned. Get Ready For Kindergarten Summer Packet *Practice Your Name Sheets$29.50$43.95Save $14.45
- This is a bundle of three of my summer packets. It includes summer packets for incoming kindergartners, first graders, and second graders. Incoming Kindergarten Packet: This is a collection of summertime worksheets and activities designed for students who will be entering kindergarten in the fall$20.98$29.97Save $8.99
Kindergarten Into First Grade Summer Packet
This mega packet is the perfect way to keep kindergarten graduates learning and progressing all summer long so that they are well-prepared to enter first-grade in the fall. The pages require no prep and offer fun, interactive activities that make learning fun. A table of contents is included, making it easy to find each page and see the common core standard that is being addressed.
Download the preview to see all that is included in this packet!
Included in this packet:
* Practice Your Printing (Uppercase) – Trace all uppercase letters
* Practice Your Printing (Lowercase) – Trace all lowercase letters
* Practice Your Letters (A-Z) – One page for each letter, student must practice printing the letter and write three words that start with the letter
*Counting Syllables – Cut out pictures and glue them on the graph according to the number of syllables
*CVC Cut and Paste - One page for each short vowel sound, cut and paste letters to spell cvc words
* Time to Rhyme – Cut and paste rhyming pictures next to each other
*Time to Rhyme 2 – Cut and paste rhyming words next to rhyming pictures
* Silent e Words – Cut and paste letters to spell silent e words, 2 pages
*When Two Vowels Go Walking – Choose the correct vowel pair to put in the middle of the word, 2 pages
*Long Vowel Crossword – Complete a crossword puzzle using long vowel words
*Change It – Change the beginning, middle, and ending sounds of words to create new words.
*Characters and Setting – Read a story and draw a picture of the characters and the setting
*Informative Writing - Write an informative piece
*Narrative Writing - Write a narrative piece
*Opinion Writing – Write an opinion piece
*Picture Writes – Look at a picture and write a story to go with it. Use the labels included in the pictures to help with spelling, 3 included
*Punctuation and Capitalization – Place the correct capitalization and punctuation in a writing piece
*Read and Draw Simple Sentences – Read sentences containing short and long vowel words and sight words then draw a picture to match
*Roll and Trace Sight Words – Roll a dice then read and trace a sight word in the correct column
*Sight Word Search – Go on a word search for sight words, 3 searches included
*Sentence Scrambles – Cut and paste words and glue them in order to form a sentence, 3 scrambles included
*Short and Long Vowel Sort – Cut and paste pictures to sort them by short or long vowel sound
*Read It, Draw It, Make It, Share It Book – Illustrate a book, cut out the pages, staple them in order, and read it to a friend
*Summer Sequencing – Read a summer story and glue the pictures in order, 3 included.
*How Many? Cut and Paste – Count objects then cut and paste the correct number next to them
*Count to 100 – Fill in the blanks on a 100 chart
*Count to 100 By 10s - Fill in the blanks to count to 100 by 10s
*Count to 100 – Fill in a completely blank 100 chart
*Add to Two – Practice completing addition facts to 2 quickly
*Add to Three - Practice completing addition facts to 3 quickly
*Add to Four - Practice completing addition facts to 4 quickly
*Add to Five - Practice completing addition facts to 5 quickly
*Adding Doubles – Practice adding doubles quickly to memorize these facts
*Addition Facts to 5 – Practice your addition facts
*Addition to 10 – Use counters to solve larger addition problems, 3 pages included
*Color by Number – Solve addition problems to color a picture by number
*Add to Make 10 – Fill in the number that adds to the first to make 10
*Missing Addend Cut and Paste – Cut and paste the missing addend to complete the addition problem
*Addition Word Problems – Read and solve addition word problems
*Base Tens Cut and Paste – Use ten frames and ones to count, cut and paste the correct number 11-19
*Subtraction Facts to 5 – Practice your addition facts
*Subtraction to 10 – Use counters to solve larger subtraction problems, 3 pages included
*Subtraction Word Problems – Read and solve subtraction word problems
*Identify Plane Shapes – Color according to shape, 2d shapes
*Identify Solid Shapes – Color according to shape, 3d shapes
*Shape Picture - Cut out plane shapes and glue them to create a picture
*Identify Shapes – Cut and paste the shape name under the correct shape, 2d and 3d shapes
This Product is Now Available as a Digital Resource for Use on Seesaw!
Get My Other Summer Packets Here:
Or Save Big With The Bundles!
You may also enjoy my Summer Scrapbook for primary students.
I hope you enjoy this packet and that you find it helpful. Please message me if you have any questions.
Follow me on facebook for exclusive sneak peaks and freebies!