Also included in
- 5th Grade Physical Science Bundle: This resource covers all the 5th grade NGSS standards for physical science. Fifth grade students will love these engaging hands-on labs and reading passages. Save 20% on these resources by purchasing this bundle. This bundle of resources aligned with NGSS and CCSS$22.00$27.50Save $5.50
- This is a physical science unit addressing the NGSS standards for 4th grade physical science. This resource includes lesson plans, informational text articles, slide shows, response pages and interactive notebook inserts. The lessons within these units are aligned with NGSS for 4th grade physical sc$28.92$36.65Save $7.73
- Fourth Grade Utah SEEd Bundle This resource bundles all my 4th-grade resources for Utah SEEd into one package with a discount of 20%. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know more about Utah SEEd? This huge bundle includes a year’s worth of r$104.48$129.85Save $25.37
- This fourth-grade science bundle includes all of my resources for 4th-grade NGSS as well as fourth-grade resources for reading informational text. Teachers and school districts will love this fourth-grade Huge NGSS Bundle with a wide variety of labs, centers, nonfiction articles, and more. This Bund$145.96$180.70Save $34.74
- This NGSS Bundle for 4th grade will provide your students with a year's worth of engaging science lessons, readings, worksheets, slideshows, labs, games, and more! Fourth-grade students will love these NGSS aligned activities! You Save 20% bypurchasing them here together. These resources are specifi$98.36$122.95Save $24.59
Aligned with NGSS 3-5 Engineering standards:
3-5-ETS1-1. Define a simple design problem reflecting a need or a want that includes specified criteria for success and
constraints on materials, time, or cost.
3-5-ETS1-2. Generate and compare multiple possible solutions to a problem based on how well each is likely to meet the
criteria and constraints of the problem.
3-5-ETS1-3. Plan and carry out fair tests in which variables are controlled and failure points are considered to identify
aspects of a model or prototype that can be improved.
This individual lesson is also available within a bundle at a 20% savings: Bundle of Colorful Exciting Science Lessons
This product is also available in a larger bundle 5th Grade Science Lesson Bundle
This Product is also included in 3rd Grade Science Lesson Bundle
If you have purchased either of these bundles, there is no need to purchase this individual lesson. You already have the files!
You may also like Templates for Foldables
You will love STEM Engineering Activities for Elementary STEM Engineering Activities For Elementary
Properties of Water Unit