20 or more days of landforms activities!
The landforms included in this unit are: archipelago, beach, canyon, cave, glacier, grassland, hills, island, lake, mountains, plateau, pond, river, valley, volcano, and waterfall.
This unit includes:
• full directions for teaching this unit
• a sample unit outline
• full-color and black-and-white posters for each Landform
• full-color and black-and-white picture/name flash cards
• definition/name flash cards
• a 2-page student Landform dictionary resource
• a Landform Book cover page for compiling and displaying resources
• a writing prompt for each Landform that requires the students to understand the definition of the term before answering
• a Landform book that can be used as a coloring book or a student dictionary book, and cover pages for both
• a Color-a-Landform game for students to use to practice their Landform recognition (3 game boards for repeated play options)
• Label a Landform - this activity can be used as practice or as a simpler assessment
• Landforms Test - this is another option for an assessment, which asks students to write the Landform name next to each definition
Please download the Preview for a complete Table of Contents and for images of almost every page in this Unit!
If you have any additional questions about this Unit, please visit the "Ask a Question" tab on my TpT store. Thank you for looking!
For other science and social studies resources from Miss Martin's Classroom:
Circuits and Electricity: A Mini Science Notebook Pack
50 States Student Workbook
50 States Banner