Also included in
- This bundle includes the print sticky note literary analysis teaching unit and the new digital version as well.Digitally engage your students in a literary analysis activity! Increase student engagement and understanding in your next literary analysis unit with digital close reading organizers and s$10.08$18.00Save $7.92
- Engage your students all year long with analysis sticky note units. You and your students will analyze literature, rhetoric and nonfiction, and poetry.This bundle includes:Literary Analysis with Sticky Notes: Activities, Writing, and PowerPointRhetorical Analysis Unit with Sticky Notes: Activities,$38.39$68.00Save $29.61
Increase student engagement and understanding in your next literary analysis unit with interactive and hands-on close reading organizers and scaffolded writing responses. Students will enjoy using sticky notes in class as they analyze complex short stories and novels.
This sticky note literary analysis unit is a great way to help students learn to thoroughly analyze literature.
This lesson includes:
- an editable, 25-slide PowerPoint for teaching literary devices and short stories
- 17 interactive literary device organizers
- 13 writing prompts with outlines
- 2 grading rubrics
- teacher instructions
- a sample week lesson plan
- suggested stories and paired literary devices
- group brainstorming ideas
Literary Devices Included:
- figurative language
- hero's journey
This unit includes almost all of the resources you will need for a complete literary analysis unit. You will need to choose and provide the text you read in class to make your own unit come to life. With a little prep work and all of the materials in this unit, you will teach the best short story unit, literary analysis unit, or novel study ever!
This resource is bundled!