Making Inferences Reading Comprehension Unit | Kindergarten & 1st Grade Set 1
Also included in
- Want to have all your reading comprehension units in one place and ready to go? Want activities geared toward early learners? Need whole group, small group, independent centers, and writing lessons? Having 7 sets of comprehension strategies at your fingertips in one purchase could make for much lessPrice $24.20Original Price $32.25Save $8.05
- Want to have all your reading comprehension units in one place and ready to go? Want activities geared toward early learners? Need whole group, small group, independent centers, and writing lessons? This BIG BUNDLE of comprehension strategies at your fingertips could make for much less stressful plaPrice $44.10Original Price $63.00Save $18.90
- What a hard skill for early learners! Well, it used to be. This packet is designed to help primary students understand making inferences. The lessons are designed to take students through a variety of inference models from using images to using the text to make inferences.What is included in this BUPrice $6.00Original Price $8.00Save $2.00
What a hard skill for early learners! Well, it used to be. This packet is designed to help primary students understand making inferences. The lessons are designed to take students through a variety of inference models from using images to using the text to make inferences.
What is included in this set?
- Anchor Charts
- Interactive Notebook Anchor Charts (4 on a page)
- Bookmarks (4 on a page)
- Anchor Chart Materials
- 12 2-Part Whole Group Lesson Sets (24 pages)
12 of the pictures are cropped images that require students to make inferences based on a limited view. 12 additional images are the full images. This allows to students to get more information from the image to make a clearer inference.
- 24 Pages of Drawing Conclusions at the Kindergarten Level
Students are given 3 text descriptions and 3 pictures. Using the text, students are asked to make inferences. These passages can be read to the student as whole group or small group lessons. They can also be done independently, when appropriate. There are 24 inferencing sheets.
Why you will LOVE this?
- Ready-to-print, cut, and go
- 6 Full-color Anchor Charts (same as Set 2)
- 12 2-Card Sets for Whole Group
- 24 Cards for Independent Centers & Recording Sheet
- Can be used in Whole Group
- Can be used in Small Group
- Can be used in Intervention Group
Why do you NEED this?
- Your students are learning about inferences.
- Your students need tools to support their learning.
- Your students need whole group lessons
- Your students need hands-on manipulatives for small group and centers.
If you are interested in a corresponding blog post, check out: Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions: What's the Difference?
Don't forget to check out the:
Making Inferences Reading Comprehension UNIT BUNDLE | K & 1st Grade...for a 20% discount.
Comprehension Strategies Mini-BUNDLE Part 1 | K-1 Reading Comprehension | 7 Sets...for a 25% discount.
Comprehension Strategies BIG BUNDLE Kindergarten & First Grade Reading Units...for a 30% discount.
Thanks for shopping at Cathy Collier’s The W.I.S.E. Owl!
By the way...
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love to hear how I can help you in your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. By following my store, you will receive email updates about my store.
While you're here, be sure to follow me on social media to learn about new products and freebies.