Also included in
- Get all 3 levels of the Math Leveled Daily Curriculum with this money saving bundle! Have everything you need for your multi-level classroom! Over 540 activities includedThis resource provides a 3 versions of a year long math curriculum that focuses on teaching foundational skills, beginning academi$135.00$150.00Save $15.00
This resource provides a year long math curriculum that focuses on building basic skilsl. The curriculum is structured, visually based, breaks down larger skills into manageable steps, embeds assessments, and utilizes data based decision making.
There are 8 Units included plus a review unit! Each unit includes:
- a pre-test and post-test
- grading rubric with data based decision making component
- anchor chart
- 20 activities
Level 1 focuses on teaching basic skills. The skills included in this unit are:
- number identification and counting 1-10
- big and little identification
- simple and complex patterns
- penny, nickel, dime, and quarter identification of value and name
- more and less
- number words 1-10
Includes a non-writer version!
Level 1 includes some minimal copying and entry level writing tasks. For your students who are not yet ready for that, a non-writer version with tracing tasks is also included!
Available in Australian, British, and Canadian versions! To receive your international copy email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
This curriculum is designed to use one activity per day. Your math instruction for the entire year is planned! Over 180+ activities included.
Also included in this resources:
- 2 types of lesson plan templates
- detailed curriculum map
- 2 types of data sheets
Check out the in-depth video tutorial to learn more about this expansive and essential resource:
Get this unit in the BUNDLE and have 3 different levels of individualized instruction:
Need more practice opportunities? Check out the coordinating file folder activities!
Not sure what level works for your student? Check out the skills matrix below:TAH Curriculum Skills Matrix
Check out how to use this resource digitally with Google Classroom:
For more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper