Math Moves: Step Up Your Math Game Grade 1 is a daily Common Core spiral review with weekly assessments.
Download the preview for one week free!
Looking for 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade or 5th grade? Check them out here:
Looking for the BUNDLES?
One of the most effective ways to foster mastery and retention of mathematical skills is through a daily cumulative review. Using this spiral review, students are exposed to skills and concepts that touch all 4 mathematical domains each week. By using Math Moves, you will also be able to scaffold instruction to meet the individual needs of each student based on each student’s particular needs.
This is a pre-sale item! This packet will be added to as more weeks are completed. Currently, Weeks 1-29 are complete. You are getting this item early at a reduced cost. As more weeks are added, the price will increase.
Included in this 180 page pack you will find the following:
• Daily Work-Weeks 1-9 have between 4-6 questions each. As the year progresses, then the number of questions will increase.
• Weekly Assessment- A separate weekly assessment page covering the same standards from the daily work; all 4 domains covered every week!
• Answer Keys for daily work and assessment.
• Common Core State Standards listed on each question on the answer key
• Tiered approach-the questions get progressively more rigorous throughout the year
• Questions written to meet the standards for mathematical practice
• CCSS checklist for a visual of when standards are being addressed
Math Moves works great for morning work, but can also be used for homework. It can also be used for older grades as a review or for lower grades as enrichment!
**This is a zipped file- Four PDF files included in the zipped file. You will need to be able to unzip this file to access the documents.***
Please download the preview file to see a sample of Week 1, Test 1 and the answer keys for both.
I’d love for you to visit my blog: Fun in Room 4B for more teaching tips!
If you have any questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org