16 Task Cards aligned with STAAR category 1: Numbers and Fractions. Expanded form, ordering fractions, representing fractions, breaking apart whole numbers. In these task cards, students will prepare for STAAR by reviewing these skills:
- Putting expanded notation into standard form
- Taking numbers from standard form to expanded form
- Using models to represent numbers
- Using fraction bars
- Finding equivalent fractions
- Comparing fractions as numbers and in models
- Using number lines to compare whole numbers and fractions
- Using the signs <, >, =
- Explaining the reason behind number comparisons
The task cards come in two forms:
--Full Page cards for stations, whole class projection, or for room to work
--Half Page cards for smaller card games and teamwork
Strong alignment with STAAR test rigor, complexity, and wording!
Great for use with our other Numbers and Fractions resources:
Task Cards #1 STAAR Math Readiness Standards Category 1
Task Cards #2 Math 3 Numbers & Fractions 55 Open-Ended
Task Cards #3 Math 3 Fractions & Place Value 26 Mixed Questions
For special offers and discounts...Like us on Facebook!
Copyright 2016 by Team Tom Education LLC, all rights reserved.