32 Math task cards with 55 open-ended questions and tasks focused on representations of whole numbers and fractions, ordering and comparing numbers and fractions up to 100,000. Great with whole class instruction, cooperative learning, test prep, stations, and guided math groups. These task cards include:
• Compose and decompose numbers up to 100,000 (Cards 1-9 )
• Represent equivalent fractions (Cards 10-17)
• Compare and order whole numbers up to 100,000 (Cards 18-25)
• Compare two fractions (Cards 26-32)
-Using symbols to compare <, >, =
-Using number lines to order whole numbers
-Representing whole numbers using base-ten blocks
-Using number lines to represent fractions
-Using fraction bars
-Comparing fractions in real life pictures and objects
-Using writing to explain thinking, errors, and answers.
Perfect for advanced 2nd grade, on-level 3rd grade, or intervention groups in 4th grade and 5th grade.
• STAAR Category 1 : Numerical Representations and Relationships
• TEKS 3.2A Compose and decompose numbers up to 100,000 (Cards 1-9 )
• TEKS 3.3F Represent equivalent fractions (Cards 10-17)
• TEKS 3.2D Compare and order whole numbers up to 100,000 (Cards 18-25)
• TEKS 3.3H Compare two fractions (Cards 26-32)
Great for use with our other Numbers and Fractions resources:
Task Cards #1 STAAR Math Readiness Standards Category 1
Task Cards #2 Math 3 Numbers & Fractions 55 Open-Ended
Task Cards #3 Math 3 Fractions & Place Value 26 Mixed Questions
For special offers and discounts...Like us on Facebook!
Copyright 2016 by Team Tom Education LLC, all rights reserved.