You will receive 7 pages of math talk and math discussion questions and sentence starters. There is also a page that defines the roles of the student and the teacher. Students can easily refer back to the examples shown on the posters when trying to generate math discussions.
Help Students Learn How to Have Strong Math Discussions
• I Can Talk About Math poster with examples
• Magnificient Math Talk shows strategies they can use during a discussion
Get Your Students to Start Talking With Sentence Starters for Group or Class Discussions
• Math Talk Group or Partner Sentence Starters
• Math Talk Sentence Starters for Whole Group
Feel Confident Leading Group Discussions
• Math Talk Teacher Sentence Starters
• In Our Classroom WE... rules and procedures poster
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●Math Problem Solving Strategies Posters
●Math Task Rubrics
●Math Mega Bundle 1st Grade
●Math Mega Bundle 2nd Grade
●Math Mega Bundle 3rd Grade
●Math Mega Bundle 4th Grade
●Math Mega Bundle 5th Grade