September 2017: These Math and Literacy Center Slides are now completely EDITABLE. Build your own center rotations that are completely customized to fit your needs
. I hope that these digital slides with timers
will help simplify your center rotations!
I hope that this Math and Literacy Center Slides Bundle
helps to simplify your center rotations and allow you to feel like a more organized teacher! The single rotation display will help your students self-manage while the timers help you stay on time during your reading and math workshop!
*You will need PowerPoint versions that are NEWER than 2010 in order for the Timers to work.
Quicktime will also need to be installed on your computer in order to use the TIMERS and view the How-To Video.
How It Works:
- Timers: All timers will begin automatically
upon playing the PowerPoint slideshow. Possible time lengths include 15, 20, and 25 minutes for center rotations, as well as 1, 2, and 3 minutes for clean up.
- Sounds/Transitions: When a timer stops, the slide will play a ringing sound and automatically transition to the next slide.
- Moving Slides: You may reorder any slide and the timers, sounds, and transitions will still be automatic.
- Icons: 6 Math and 6 Literacy icons are included and are completely moveable. Simply copy and paste where you would like them to go. Add a text box on top to include your center names or acronyms.
- Editable Groups Names: Edit the text above the images to reflect your group names (whether they be numbers, letters, or even a list of student names).
Click for a full description of the Math Center Rotation Slides
Click for a full preview of the Literacy Center Rotation Slides