You and your math students may get addicted to these digital, self-grading activities created in Google Forms™ and Google Sheets™. This bundle includes a variety of middle school math topics that are perfect to use in class with students or with distance learning!
What teachers are saying about this bundle:
"This has saved my life." - Nicole E.
"Such a timesaver!" - Ollie W.
Why teachers love this bundle:
- Graded Automatically! Easy to assign with just a link so you can sit back and let Google do the grading for you.
- Instant Feedback for Students. I believe this is so important as students are practicing new skills.
- Automatic Student Reports. Quickly see how students did and identify where students are struggling.
- Editable. Easy to adjust to meet your exact needs.
- Perfect for in-person or with distance learning. Google Quizzes make it easy to go virtual!
- Easy to Use (even if you're not great with technology). Includes step-by-step directions on how to edit, assign to students, and see their scores.
This is a bundle of 32 digital math activities designed in Google Forms™ or Google Sheets™. Google Drive activities are great for e-learning or in person! Some of the activities are also available in Easel. Students LOVE getting immediate feedback on their answers and teachers love spending less time grading. The downloads for the Google Forms and Google Sheets activities include detailed instructions on how to use the activities.
These are editable activities! You can add questions of your own to the activities or delete any problems you do not want to use. You can also change the answer type if desired (short answer, multiple-choice, etc.) or switch the order of the questions. You can change the settings if you want to adjust the point values, when students can see their grade, and if you would like students to see the correct answers after submitting.
After you purchase the bundle, you will receive pdfs with detailed instructions on how to download the files to your Google Drive and how to share with students. You and your students must have a free Google account in order to access the activities. They can be shared with students through email, Google Classroom, or with a link. Although the activities can be printed from Google Drive, printed copies are not included in the download. The downloads are PDF instruction sheets with links to the digital activities.
This bundle includes:
Looking for more digital math activities to use in class or with distance learning? You may also be interested in my Middle School Math Boom Cards Bundle or my Algebra 1 Google Drive Activities Bundle.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Kate's Math Lessons is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.