Multiplication & Division Problem Solving Worksheets | Word Problems | 3rd Grade
Also included in
- Make worded problem solving questions in maths easy with this bundle of maths resources. Including Problem Solving Strategy Posters and KUSAC Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Worksheets this bundle is going to make teaching problem solving simple and easy for you! No prep required,Price $6.00Original Price $10.90Save $4.90
These Multiplication and Division problem solving worksheets make use of the easy step by step acronym KUSAC. Included are 25 multiplication & division problem solving worksheets perfect for Grade 3 students. As students work through the multiplication and division worksheets, they are taught how to use this simple strategy to solve word problems. All the steps for problem solving included!
⭐️ Click here to find Problem Solving Strategy Posters to complement this resource.
⭐️ Also available are 25 Addition & Subtraction Word Problem worksheets.
Included in this Multiplication & Division problem solving Worksheets pack:
- 1 single page KUSAC poster
- 5 KUSAC posters (1 letter per page)
- 10 Multiplication word problems (single and multi-step)
- 10 Division word problems (single and multi-step)
- 5 Challenge word problems using addition and subtraction
KUSAC stands for
K - Circle what you need to know to solve the problem
U - Underline the question
S - Show your strategy
A - What is your answer?
C - Check your answer using another strategy.
Please see the preview and preview video for more details.
ACMNA031 - Recognise and represent multiplication as repeated addition, groups and arrays
ACMNA032 - Recognise and represent division as grouping into equal sets and solve simple problems using these representations
ACMNA057 - Represent and solve problems involving multiplication using efficient mental and written strategies and appropriate digital technologies
US Common Core Standards
If this is the perfect fit for your classroom, you might also like:
Get free TpT credits for future purchases!
If you like this resource, then I’d love to hear from you! Select “My Purchases”, choose ratings and leave feedback and you will receive free credits to be used on your next TpT purchase.
Want 50% off all new releases for the first 24 hours?
Follow Me so you are the first to know!
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and visit my website Mathful Learners for more great tips to use in your classroom.
COPYRIGHT ©Alison Hislop of Mathful Learners
Permission for personal use in a single classroom.
Please purchase additional licenses for use in multiple classrooms.