Multiplying Decimals Task Cards offers a 7-slide teaching guide and 32 task cards on multiplying decimals. The mini lesson covers step-by-step directions, as well as provides example problems for students to assess and analyze before the task card portion of the activity.
The 32 task cards ask students to complete the following types of problems:
• Multiplying two digits with a one-digit decimal number
• Multiplying three digits with a two-digit decimal number
• Multiplying a two-digit decimal number with a one-digit decimal number
• Multiplying three-digit decimals numbers with a two-digit decimal number
• Multiplying a mixed decimal number (such as 4.21) with another decimal number
• Word problems involving the multiplication of decimals
• Error analysis & correction of decimal multiplication
An answer recording sheet and an answer key are both included for your use.
Also, to assist in your budgeting and printing needs, this lesson and these task cards have been produced in three versions. There is a full-color version that includes borders, colored numbers, and pictures. There is a semi-colored version that does not include borders, but does include color for important numbers and pictures. Finally, there is a black and white version for those who need to save on ink or do not have the option of color printing. A printing guide is included to help you determine which pages to print.
You may also like:
Adding & Subtracting Decimals Task Cards
Greatest Common Factors Task Cards
Mean, Median, Mode, & Range Exploration Activity
Whole Number Scavenger Hunt
Ratios Task Card Bundle
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
* Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive email updates about this store.