Get students coding with these unplugged coding programs with an Earth Day/Nature theme! This block style coding resource is a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
Nature Coding Unplugged comes in color and black & white!!
• Help keep our planet clean! Use the recycle bin to collect items to recycle so we end up with a clean planet.
• Let’s go for a hike! Hike to the campsite, but don’t let the bears catch you.
This product is part of my Coding Unplugged – ALL YEAR Bundle
where you can purchase the entire year of coding unplugged products at a discount!
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.
You may also like:
• Nature Follow the Code
• Nature Binary Code STEM Activities
• More Earth Day/Nature Activities