This is a winter learning pack with a gingerbread theme for agingerbread man story for first grade age kids. It has 4 pages per day with 5 days of work. These are simple and easy to use.
It has a mix of first grade activities for kids to do with sight words, learning to read, VCC words, addition, subtraction, and other first grade activities.
I have put 4 pages of work for each day of the week. It is meant to be fun for kids to use.
What you will find in these printables:
- 4 pages of printables each day
- 5 days of no-prep worksheets
- Matching Picture and Sentences, Roll & Read, Write the Story, Dot the Rhyming Words, Blends Gr or GL, Would you Rather Writing
- Math: Math Fact Houses, Fraction Cut & Paste, Place Value Numbers, 3D Shape Pyramid, True & False Facts, Skip Counting by 10, Fill in the Missing Numbers, Number Line Subtraction, Count & Graph Gingerbread Story
Winter Weekly Learning Pack
You can see a break down of pages for each day below.
- Sight Word: had
- Matching Pictures & Sentences
- Gingerbread Math Fact Houses
- Matching Fractions Cut & Paste
- Sight Word: just
- Dot the Rhyming Words
- Place Value Numbers
- 3D Shape: Pyramid
- Sight Word: old
- What is the Blend: GL or GR
- True & False Facts
- Gingerbread Cut & Paste Skip Counting by 10
- Sight Word: put
- Roll & Read
- Write the Story
- Fill in the Missing Numbers
- Sight Word: walk
- Would You Rather Writing
- Number Line Subtraction
- Count & Graph Gingerbread Man Story
Also, check out the Learn at Home Packs
Summer Learning Packs
Fall Weekly Learning Pack