This is a winter learning pack with a gingerbread man theme for fourth grade age kids. It has 4 pages per day with 5 days of work. These are simple and easy to use.
It has a mix of fourth grade activities for kids to do with learning to read, nouns, verbs, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and other fourth grade activities.
I have put 4 pages of work for each day of the week. It is meant to be fun for kids to use.
What you will find in these printables:
- 4 pages of printables each day
- 5 days of no-prep worksheets
- Cursive: G, O, W, M, C, F
- ELA: Counting Syllables, Fix the Sentences, Acrostic Poem: Gingerbread, Nouns: Person, Thing or Animal, Compound Words, Homophones, Write the Story, Decorate a Gingerbread Man
- Math: Writing Factor pairs, Spinning Multiplication 1 to 5 and 6 to 10, Long Division, Finish the pattern, Symmetry with Pictures, Measuring Units, Comparing Fractions, Rounding Numbers, Division Review
Winter Weekly Learning Pack
You can see a break down of pages for each day below.
- Cursive: G, O, W
- Counting Syllables
- Writing Factor Pairs
- Spinning Multiplication 1 to 5
- Cursive: M, C, F
- Fix the Sentences
- Long Division
- Finish the Pattern
- Acrostic Poem: Gingerbread
- Nouns: Person, Thing, Animal
- Spinning Multiplication 6 to 10
- Symmetry with Pictures
- Compound Words
- Measuring Units
- Comparing Fractions
- Write the Story
- Decorate a Gingerbread Man
- Rounding Numbers
- Division Review
Also, check out the Learn at Home Packs
Summer Learning Packs
Fall Weekly Learning Pack