“Oh So Thankful… For Math” is packed with math activities to jump-start Thanksgiving in your classroom. This unit includes directions for each activity and includes the standards each activity addresses. These seven activities would be perfect for independent practice at a center or to use in your math small groups (some activities can also be adapted for whole group instruction.)
- Count the Room (K.CC.1, K.CC.3)
- Turkey, Turkey What Comes Next? (K.CC.2, K.CC.3)
- Turkey Match (number, number word, and 10 frame) (K.CC.1)
- Comparing Corn (uses dice)(K.CC.6, K.CC.7, K.CC.3)
- Number Writing (1-10) (K.CC.3)
- Adding Turkeys (K.OA.1, K.OA.2, K.CC.3)
- Numbers 1-100 (counting by tens) (K.CC.1, K.CC.3)
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!