PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6.17 MB | 13 (15 with product info) pages
This is a very concrete and thorough lesson that covers the standards for common core requirements. It is presented in a manner that allows students to write simple proportions to get a good understanding of percent and proportion.
This lesson provides everything you want to know about this topic for Algebra One students.
All the common core standard requirements for Algebra One students listed below are covered in this lesson.
• Write percent as a decimal
• Write percent as a fraction in its lowest term
• Distinguish between “part” and “whole”
• Use proportion to solve percent problems
This complete lesson provides:
• Definitions of terms with examples o Ratio
• Teaching Instructions
• Examples and instructions to solve percent problems
• Four Worksheets on Percent Problems
• One Quiz
• ANSWER KEYS for all problems
Unit Three - Coming Soon
Lesson One = Inequalities, Simple, Compound, and Absolute Value
Lesson Two = Simple Inequalities
Lesson Three = Compound Inequalities
Lesson Four = Absolute Inequalities
Lesson Five = Test Review and Comprehensive Test