23 Spinners Games to help K-2 students learn their sounds. Each spinner is a mix of different sounds and word families as follows:
- 5 Short Vowel word family spinners - 1 per vowel
- 1 "Magic E" spinner
- 4 Spinners which mix short and long vowels using Magic E
- 6 Spinners on Long Vowels - 1 each for each vowel and one that mixes all the long vowel sounds
- 1 Spinner on R-Controlled Vowels
- 1 Spinner on other vowels sounds
- 1 Spinner mixing R-Controlled and other vowel sounds
- 4 Spinners for Blends
Also included are arrows for constructing the spinner, 4 suggested games for writing words with the sounds and handouts for the games. Teacher must buy butterfly pins to construct the spinners.
Other phonics products you may be interested in:
Short Vowel Phonics Practice
60 worksheets (9 different styles) to practice short vowels.
Complete Phonics Word Wall
Contains over 800 words organized by word families and spelling patterns. Also available in separate parts
Short Vowels and Consonants Word Wall
The first part of the Complete Phonics Word Wall.
Blends Word Wall
The second part of the Complete Phonics Word Wall.
Long and R-controlled Vowels Word Wall
The third part of the Complete Phonics Word Wall.