Knowing how to punctuate a sentence is an essential skill. However, punctuation can be a tricky concept for many students. These fun Easter-themed task cards can help!
The punctuation focus of this pack is:
• Correct use of capital letters at the beginning of sentences and proper nouns (Easter)
• Periods / Full stops
• Question marks
• Optional: Exclamation marks
The following is a list of what is included in this pack:
1. An introduction with information for teachers describing how to use this pack
2. An answer key
3. 2 optional introductory tasks for you to go through with your students before
your students work on the task cards independently
4. 24 task cards with simple sentences (including statements and questions) about Easter
5. 2 challenge cards for fast-finishers
6. The 24 task cards and challenge cards are also included in black line, in case you prefer
this as a printing option
7. An optional cover card titled ‘Punctuation Task Cards’
8. Optional recording sheets (you may prefer students to record their answers in their books)
9. A tracking sheet for students to color the grid squares once they have finished each task.
Two versions of the tracking sheet are included to allow for the spellings of color / colour.
If you are looking for more task cards, you may want to check out:
Inference Task Cards.
New grammar and punctuation task cards are on their way to my Learning Sprouts store! When I upload a new product, it is discounted for the first 48 hours.
If you would like to receive an email notification of when new products are uploaded, please follow my store by clicking the green star near the Learning Sprouts logo:
This pack has been created to be used in different regions. It contains different spellings of the word color / colour and terms used in different regions: period / full stop. This product may also be referred to as: English task cards, sentence task cards, writing task cards, punctuation printables, punctuation activities and writing activities.
Thank you for your interest in my product!
Find me on Facebook and Pinterest for even more offers, activities
and inspiration www.facebook.com/learningsprouts