PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource uses a variety of instructional materials designed to teach 4th grade students how to round multi-digit numbers – task cards, extra practice printables, foldables, and an assessment. “Rounding Numbers” is aligned with the following Common Core standard in Numbers and Base Ten Operations:
CCSS.4.NBT.A.3 – Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
Included in this product:
• Summary with teaching and printing suggestions
• 36 Task Cards – color and an identical B&W version with 2 question types
• Answer Key Cards – print on back of task cards as a self-checking option
• Answer Sheet and Full-Page Answer Key
• 2 Extra Practice Printables and Keys – one page for each question type
• Assessment and Key – integrates both question types
• Interactive Notebook Foldables
This resource would be great in learning centers, during small group instruction, or as a Response to Intervention (RtI) lesson. You can also use the task cards with the whole class and play SCOOT or Switch!
Looking for more Common Core math resources?
THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO OFFERED AS PART OF A BUNDLE: Place Value and Rounding Bundle!
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator! ☺
rounding, estimation, place value, numbers and operations, digits, math, task cards, center activities, RTI activities, printables, foldables