This resource uses a variety of instructional materials designed to teach 4th grade students how to round multi-digit numbers – task cards, extra practice printables, foldables, and an assessment. “Rounding Numbers” is aligned with the following Common Core standard in Numbers and Base Ten Operations:
– Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
Included in this product:
• Summary with teaching and printing suggestions
• 36 Task Cards – color and an identical B&W version with 2 question types
• Answer Key Cards – print on back of task cards as a self-checking option
• Answer Sheet and Full-Page Answer Key
• 2 Extra Practice Printables and Keys – one page for each question type
• Assessment and Key – integrates both question types
• Interactive Notebook Foldables
This resource would be great in learning centers, during small group instruction, or as a Response to Intervention (RtI) lesson. You can also use the task cards with the whole class and play SCOOT or Switch!
Looking for more Common Core math resources?
• Identifying Place Value
• Read and Write Numbers
• Compare and Order Numbers
• Factors and Multiples
THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO OFFERED AS PART OF A BUNDLE: Place Value and Rounding Bundle!
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator
rounding, estimation, place value, numbers and operations, digits, math, task cards, center activities, RTI activities, printables, foldables