Scientific Inquiry Process Skills are easy, eye-popping fun with MORE How to SCIENCE!
for grades K-2. The Scientific Method is introduced with six simple steps: Question, Predict, Experiment, Observe, Record Data, and Conclude. Each step is emphasized with symbolic icons repeated in each experiment. A science inquiry icon key and three new interactive experiments introduce and reinforce how to be a scientist. The blank student response sheet encourages teacher or student-designed inquiry and is perfect for extensions exploring new questions or science centers! Included are Teacher’s Guides, Answer Keys and Student Response Sheets. Find Science Notebook, Full-page, and Print-friendly options too. With MORE How to SCIENCE!
your students will be instantly engaged and eager to keep learning science!
MORE How to SCIENCE! can be used independently or in conjunction with the original How to SCIENCE! unit which includes the popular Scientific Inquiry Icon Posters and Chant. Get both resources NOW BUNDLED
in Beginning Scientists
for more experiments and savings!
What’s Included in More How to SCIENCE! (56 total pages- Full Color and Print-friendly Black and White)
• Scientific Icon Key Printable with Descriptions
• Thrilling Magic Milk Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Simple Cravin’ Raisins Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Straw Wrapper Surprise Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Teacher’s Guides to Each Experiment with Tips, Discussion Ideas, and Answer Keys
• Blank Scientific Inquiry Student Recording Sheet for teacher and student-designed experiments
A Few Common Materials You Will Need:
• Magic Milk Experiment (plastic plates, milk, food coloring, dish soap, cups, and Q-tips)
• Straw Wrapper Surprise (paper wrapped straws, water, cups)
• Cravin’ Raisins (raisins, clear soda, cups)
• You have purchased a single teacher license allowing you to share this resource with your own students.
• This product and all parts included are copyrighted. If commercial use is desired, please contact me at email@example.com.
• If your colleagues like my work, please send them to my TpT store or buy additional licenses for half price. here