Also included in
- Resource Description: This self-directed tool kit bundle is Google Apps™ compatible. This bundle currently includes a printable AND digital version for all of the tool kits included. The digital version of each tool kit can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add, edit,$21.20$26.50Save $5.30
- This bundle includes several tool kits for learning experiences that promote 21st-century skill-building in addition to growth in content knowledge. The bundle includes guiding materials for teacher-designed or student-designed project-based learning, problem-based learning, making/design thinking,$32.80$41.00Save $8.20
Scientific inquiry-based learning is an approach to learning science where students make discoveries about concepts through observation, asking questions, and rather than having information handed to them through direct-instruction.
This particular product is a toolkit that provides all of the guiding materials that students would need to conduct an unlimited number of investigations. Students will ask their own questions, design their own experiments to test their questions, conduct their experiments, and come to conclusions by examining their data. It can be used over and over again.
This resource includes the templates for designing and conducting experiments. If you are looking for a resource that ALSO instructs learners on how to design and conduct their own experiments, check out my Introduction to Experimental resource. Do not purchase this tool kit if you already have my Introduction to Experimental Design resource. The templates included in this tool kit are ALSO in that resource.
This self-directed, scientific inquiry tool kit is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version for distance learning. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add, edit, and share their content with you. No printing necessary.
- Brainstorming activity
- Lab templates
Check out my blog post on student-directed open inquiry for tips on implementation, scaffolding questions, and more
If you like this product, check out these other related products from Experiential Learning Depot:
- Student-Directed Open Inquiry: Sources of Water Pollution
- Wildlife and Conservation Experiential Learning Bundle
- STEM: Wind Pollinator Adaptations
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.