Here are 7 spatial concept activities and games for students with a shamrock theme! Use these activities to celebrate St. Patrick's Day
and Shamrock Festivals
. Students can practice their spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
♧Shamrock Spatial Concepts includes:♧
• Concept cards
(in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Shamrock Signals (in color and black/white): 40 cards with instructions for students to act out
and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is My Shamrock? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Coin Cut and Paste
Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Kids and Hats (in color and black/white): Students move the hats
in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Shamrock ABC Order
(in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: after, beside, center, front, in, on, top and under.
• Lucky Day Word Search
(in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: above, after, before, beside, coins, gold, in, lucky, middle, on, over, rainbow, right, shamrock, top and under.
→Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out Our Spring Related Products
• Spring Spatial Concepts
• Spring Scavenger Hunt for Speech & Language Therapy
• Spring for Speech and Language Therapy - Younger Elementary
• Spring Day Spatial Concepts
• Spring Jokes
• Spring - A WH- Questions Game
• Pronouns, Places & Possessives: Spring
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need