A hands-on, bear themed shapes sorting activity for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. Students will have the opportunity to sort and match 2-D shapes. Teach shapes and teach kids to identify shapes with this bear themed activity. Perfect for your teddy bear theme, bear theme, hibernation them units and lesson plans. Use in early math centers, math tubs, or math work stations. Use the shape matching activity as an individual or small group activities
***Please note that this activity is included in my Bear Activity Bundle. If you have already purchased the money-saving activity, you do not need to purchase this product.
The set includes the following:
✔ 8 shape sorting boards (8.5 x 5.5”)
✔ 8 male bear cards (3.5 x 4”)
✔ 8 female bear cards (3.5 x 4”)
✔ A cover was added to the set in 1/16 so that you can create a book!
The following shapes are included:
✔ diamond and rhombus
Use the set in many different ways!
✔ Directions for 3 different matching games/activities are included.
✔ use the set in a toddler busy bag
✔ use for a shape assessment
✔ circle time or writing center activity.
✔ create a “go fish” type game,
✔ create a matching book,
✔ make a file folder game,
Each shape is a different color, so that children may even use the set to practice color identification.
Please download the product preview page for sample pages.
This activity is appropriate for a preschool, kindergarten, homeschool or special education classroom. It can also be used for a speech therapy activity or in a busy bag. It is a perfect addition to a thematic unit on bears, teddy bears, hibernation
• Bear Activities Bundle
• Bear Counting Clip Cards
• Bear Pattern Activity
• Color Matching Bears: Bear Color Match Clip Cards for Preschool and ECE
Additional Shape Products
• Easter Bunny Shape Sort | Bunny Activities | Spring Activities for Preschool
• Fall Trees Shape and Size Sorting Activity: Autumn Tree and Leaves
• Penguins Shape Sort | Penguin Activities | Winter Activities for Preschool
• Shape Activities Bundle | Shapes for Preschool and Pre-k
• Shape Sorting: Squirrel and Acorn Shape Sort for Fall Preschool and ECE
• Turkey Shape Sorting Activity | Thanksgiving Shape Activities
Jennifer Hier Heir Hire early learning ideas