GOOGLE DOCS AND PRINT VERSION INCLUDED! This simple machines worksheet provides a structured format for students to explore several online simple machines resources. It introduces the topic through a brief video, then has students practice identifying simples machines in a variety of formats. It also includes a fun hands-on activity that can be done at home or at school.
This WebQuest has Several Sections:
- Part A –Watch a video introducing the physics concept of work and simple machines. Students make a sketch of each simple machine and give an example of its use.
- Part B – Practice identifying the 6 types of simple machines via an interactive video.
- Part C – Order the simple machines used in a student’s complex machine built to water a plant.
- Part D – Match simple machines to everyday objects.
- Part E – Label the parts of a lever.
- Part F – Hands-on lever activity (can be done at home or at school).
- Part G – Students apply their new knowledge.
- This resource is not editable.
- A link to the Google Docs version is provided in the downloadable PDF.
- Includes answer key.
Please consider clicking HERE to follow Elevation Science on TPT!