Everything you need to teach your Solar System & Space units! Over 24 products included in this bundle! SAVE 50% by buying the bundle! Check out the preview to get a detailed look at what is included!
Included in this bundle:
- Phases of the Moon Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
- Phases of the Moon Crossword Puzzle
- Phases of the Moon Classroom Posters
- Phases of the Moon PowerPoint and Notes Set
- Phases of the Moon Matching Activity
- Stars PowerPoint and Notes Set
- Planets PowerPoint and Notes Set
- Planets QR Code Task Cards – Set of 24
- Planets Flipbook
- Planets Classroom Posters
- Planets Brochure Project
- Planet and Star Comparing & Contrasting Sorting Activity
- Seasons PowerPoint and Notes Set
- Seasons Crossword Puzzle
- Seasons Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
- Day & Night Cycle PowerPoint and Notes Set
- Solar System Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
- Solar System Crossword Puzzle
- Solar System Vocabulary Matching Activity
- Solar System Mini Book
- Solar System Word Wall
- Solar System Review Task Cards – Set of 32
- Solar System Choice Board Project
- Study Guide & Test
This bundle covers Georgia Performance Standards:
S4E1. Students will compare and contrast the physical attributes of stars, star patterns, and planets.
a. Recognize the physical attributes of stars in the night sky such as number, size, color and patterns.
b. Compare the similarities and differences of planets to the stars in appearance, position, and number in the night sky.
c. Explain why the pattern of stars in a constellation stays the same, but a planet can be seen in different locations at different times.
d. Identify how technology is used to observe distant objects in the sky.
S4E2. Students will model the position and motion of the earth in the solar system and will explain the role of relative position and motion in determining sequence of the phases of the moon.
a. Explain the day/night cycle of the earth using a model.
b. Explain the sequence of the phases of the moon.
c. Demonstrate the revolution of the earth around the sun and the earth’s tilt to explain the seasonal changes.
d. Demonstrate the relative size and order from the sun of the planets in the solar system.
I hope you and your students enjoy this product!
Check out my other Solar System products!