This fantastic lesson allows children to make link between Maths and Google Sheets Spreadsheets. It also introduces the very basics of Google Sheets by introducing the following key terms in a very child friendly manner:
• Active Cell
• Cell Reference
Alongside the above, children are introduced to very basic calculations in Google Sheets.
This resource includes the following:
• Editable and animated PowerPoint presentation
• PDF version of the powerpoint
• Lesson plan indicating how the lesson can be delivered
• 3 worksheets (included in the presentation) which can be printed out for students.
A good teacher demonstration resource for use on the Interactive White Board.
You will need to request edit access from me before you share this resource with your students.
Other Google Sheets Products Available:
• At The Movies: Click Here
• Compare Supermarkets: Click Here
• Halloween Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• My Pocket Money: Click Here
• Sheets & Graph Skills – M&Ms Scenario: Click Here
• Million Dollars: Click Here
• Christmas Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• Task Cards: Click Here
• Introduction to Sheets Lesson Plan: Click Here
• Google Sheets Different Cursors: Click Here
• Question Task Cards: Click Here
• Tools Vocabulary Match: Click Here
• Google Sheets Toolbar: Click Here
• Grades 1-4 Google Sheets The Bundle: Click Here
• Google Drive Sheets I Can Statements: Click Here