Get students coding with these unplugged coding programs with a Spring theme! This block style coding resource is a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
Spring Coding Unplugged comes in color and black & white!!
• A strong wind knocked the bird eggs out of the nest! Help Momma Bird find her eggs and put them back in her nest.
• The baby bird is lost! Help the baby bird get back to his bird house, but don’t step on any flowers along the way.
This product is part of my Coding Unplugged – ALL YEAR Bundle
where you can purchase the entire year of coding unplugged products at a discount!
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.
You may also like:
• Spring Follow the Code
• Spring Binary Code STEM Activities
• More Spring Activities