This 100+ page resource contains 10 Math Centers covering a wide range of common core skills for 4th and 5th grade. This center pack does not use any Easter graphics (religious or secular).
Here are the centers:
1. Spring into Division: Interpreting Remainders
2. Spring Computation Cupcakes (Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers and Decimals- Divided up by skill so you can pick and choose what your students need to work on)
3. Order of Operations
4. Spring Flowers: Writing Decimals
5. Spring Flowers: Writing Whole Numbers
6. Ordering Decimals with Kites
7. Butterfly Comparisons (Comparing Fractions)
8. Measurement Equivalencies
9. Shape Up! (Sorting statements about 2 D shapes as true or false)
10. Rainy Day Word Problems (Fraction Word Problems *All Four Operations)
All centers contain a directions page, a recording sheet, and an answer key.
These centers are only available in color.
Looking for a spring resource with Easter graphics that is more focused on fractions and decimals, click here.
Questions? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org