This product includes 10 spring related jokes. The jokes cover everything from planting seeds to April Fool's Day to Easter. The answer for each joke is encoded so that students must first solve a math problem for each letter and then fill in the blanks with the correct letters.
There are (10) jokes for multiplication facts through 12.
There are (10) jokes for 2-digit multiplication by 2-digit multiplication.
The jokes in both the sets are the same. EX: The first facts-through-12 joke is the same as the first 2-digit by 2-digit joke.
- This would be a great way to differentiate for your students
- Great end of the year review for 3rd grade (facts through 12) or 3rd grade (2-digit by 2-digit)
- Use them in a math center
- These jokes would be a great way to make homework fun
- A great motivation for students to finish their math problems!
Common Core Standards:
3.OA.C.7 - Use multiplication fluently through 100
4.NBT.B.5 - Multiply two 2-digit numbers
Check out these other spring-related products:
St. Patrick's Day Math Centers
Spring Math Word Problems
Leprechaun in Late Winter Novel Study
Fall, Winter and Spring Word Problem Bundle
Meghan @Creating and Learning
P.S. Did you know that you can earn TPT credits for future purchases simply by leaving feedback for all the products you download?!