Brighten up your bulletin board with this fun and simple spring writing craftivity! Your students will explore spring nouns and adjectives and ultimately write a descriptive writing piece paired with a beautiful spring craft. There are multiple activity pages to tap into their creative mindset to explore their five senses, so please take a look at the preview and read on further to find out what is included. :)
Click here to read my blog post about this resource.
What is included?
- 32 spring word cards to display on the wall or to use as flashcards
- (color) pictionary page with 32 spring words that can be put in their writing journal or folder
- (black and white) pictionary page with 32 spring words
- spring acrostic poem page
- 2 printables to practice spring nouns and adjectives
- 1 printable that focuses on adjectives
- 2 printables to practice 'power' sentences
- rough draft templates to tap into five senses
- craftivity templates (several options)
- complete instructions for the craftivity
You may also be interested in:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Tiny Teaching Shack
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.