Step by Step Word Problems Worksheets - Addition & Subtraction Problem Solving
Also included in
- Make worded problem solving questions in maths easy with this bundle of maths resources. Including Problem Solving Strategy Posters and KUSAC Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Worksheets this bundle is going to make teaching problem solving simple and easy for you! No prep required,Price $7.50Original Price $10.90Save $3.40
Help your students with Addition & Subtraction problem solving tasks with these Step by Step Word Problem Worksheets. Teach students how to solve word problem questions with this easy step by step acronym KUSAC (see below for explanation). Included in this pack are 25 addition and subtraction problem solving worksheets perfect for Grade 3 students. Using the word problem worksheets, students are taught how to use this simple strategy. All the steps for problem solving included!
KUSAC stands for:
K - Circle what you need to know to solve the problem
U - Underline the question
S - Show your strategy
A - What is your answer?
C - Check your answer using another strategy.
Click here to find Problem Solving Strategy Posters to complement this resource.
- 1 single page KUSAC poster
- 5 KUSAC posters (1 letter per page)
- 10 Addition word problems (single and multi-step)
- 10 Subtraction word problems (single and multi-step)
- 5 Challenge word problems using addition and subtraction
Please see the preview and preview video for more details.
- ACMNA015 - Represent and solve simple addition and subtraction problems using a range of strategies including counting on, partitioning and rearranging parts.
- ACMNA030 - Solve simple addition and subtraction problems using a range of efficient mental of written strategies.
US Common Core Standards
What other teachers are saying about these Step by Step Word Problem Worksheets:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This made problem solving so much easier for my students! Love it! Thank you!”
If these Step by Step Addition & Subtraction worksheets are the perfect fit for your classroom, you will also love:
Get free TpT credits for future purchases!
If you like this resource, then I’d love to hear from you! Select “My Purchases”, choose ratings and leave feedback and you will receive free credits to be used on your next TpT purchase.
Want 50% off all new releases for the first 24 hours?
Follow Me so you are the first to know!
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and visit my website Mathful Learners for more great tips to use in your classroom.
COPYRIGHT ©Alison Hislop of Mathful Learners
Permission for personal use in a single classroom. Please purchase additional licenses for use in multiple classrooms.