Use this activity to help your students strengthen their skills at dividing polynomials. Strategically post the Sticky Tasks all around your classroom for a variety of activities.
• Use them at stations or centers.
• Implement a scavenger hunt (inside you classroom or throughout the school).
• Design a quick assessment.
• Utilize as an exit ticket.
• Generate a classroom discussion.
• Explore your imagination.
Giving students the freedom to explore the content on there own is quick and easy evidence of differentiated instruction.
If you like this activity, you might also like one of these others:
Also, don't forget to visit my web site:
to check out my extensive collection of Coordinate Graphing Activities at affordable prices.