This assessment can be used as a pretest, a final assessment or as a formative assessment within your unit. It has been included in multiple formats in order to accommodate teachers with and without printing budgets. In order to increase the usability for all teachers, a blank template has been included that you are able to write your own times on.
Included in this package:
This package includes multiple versions of a telling time test.
- The original version allows students to choose four of the clocks to complete in each of the two parts. [First page]
- The second version is blank to allow you to write in your own times. [Second page]
- The third set does not give the option to only choose four questions per part. [Third and fourth page]
- The final set removes the bottom instructions for when students are finished as some classrooms have preset routines for what to do when you are finished an assessment. [Fifth and sixth page]
- All sets included in a US Letter page format for teachers who do not have a printing budget and would prefer to print on a full page.
This purchase is to be used by one teacher at one school. If you would like to share it with others, please direct them to my store or purchase an additional license. This applies to all products, regardless of price.
If you find an error or would like to make a suggestion, please contact me! You can reach me through my store on Teachers Pay Teachers. I would also like to hear about the success of this product in your classroom or challenges you have come across using the product. Don't forget to rate this product! Ratings help me to make better plans and see what types of products other teachers are interested in.
You can rate products by navigating to the product in the "My Purchases" tab of Teachers Pay Teachers after you have purchased it. I welcome comments and questions, plus you receive credits towards future purchases on Teachers Pay Teachers!