Increase student engagement and understanding as you read Harper Lee's novel To Kill a Mockingbird with these interactive and hands-on sticky note literary analysis organizers. Students will enjoy using sticky notes in class as they analyze complex short stories and novels.
This sticky note literary analysis activity unit includes 13 sticky note organizers (6 with built-in writing prompts) and answer keys.
Included Sticky Note Literary Analysis Organizers:
- Jigsaw Organizer (use with any three literary elements)
- Figurative Language Organizer
- Direct vs. Indirect Characterization Organizer with Writing Prompt
- Character Development Organizer (Scout)
- Character Development Organizer (Jem)
- Character Development Organizer (Atticus)
- Character Development Organizer (choose a character)
- Conflict Organizer
- Internal and External Conflict Organizer with Writing Prompt
- Symbol Organizer
- Symbol Organizer with Writing Prompt
- Tone Organizer with Writing Prompt
- Setting Organizer with Writing Prompt
All of the organizers have a suggested answer key except for the Jigsaw and choose a character organizers.
Other To Kill a Mockingbird Teaching Resources